Welcome to a little dose of Hoosier Hospitality! You can’t help but feel that warm Midwestern welcome when visiting The Circle City and all that it has to offer! Here’s a few of our local faves for you to enjoy……
Downtown Indianapolis Favorites:
- Bottleworks (to stay) – such a fun hotel with nods to 60s/70s
- Livery (dinner)
- The Garage (lunch)
- Vida (dinner)
- Bakersfield (lunch/dinner and MARGS)
- Milk tooth (brunch)
- Cafe Patachou (brunch) – get the CINNAMON TOAST & lavender Prosecco
- The Garden Table (brunch)
- Children’s Museum – best in the country!
- Indianapolis Zoo
Midtown Indianapolis Favorites:
- Ironworks hotel (to stay) – very cool hotel with a modern/ masculine vibe
- Provision (Dinner) & Blue Sushi (Lunch/Dinner) and RIZE (breakfast) … all in the hotel!
- Delicia (dinner)
- Root and Bone (dinner)
- Napolese Pizzeria (lunch/ dinner)
- Cafe Patachou or Petite Chou Bistro (brunch)
- Sun King Brewery – has locations on both the North Side and Downtown
- Haus Love
- Willa Gray
- 3up for drinks or walk to SUNKING Brewery
- Anthony’s Chophouse (dinner)
- Monterey (dinner) – great sushi
- Metalmark – SNAG a gorg treat for you or a fun Julers Row piece 🌈
- Downtown for charming window shopping
- Noah Grants (dinner) – our ‘go-to’ for date nights… perfect spot for dinner order oysters, vegas roll, and mezcal on main on the rocks with a chili lime rim
- Salty Cowboy (lunch/dinner) – Margs & Tacos ….AND QUESO
- Rush (lunch/dinner) – for the fam and a good DOG
- Hotel Tango, Convivio, or Alchemy for drinks
- Rosie’s (brunch) – don’t forget to snag a famous butter cookie!
- Eagle creek for hikes
- Grab a Starbucks on oak then Rail trail into the village
WORKOUT IN INDIANAPOLIS
- Solid Core
- F3 (Fit, Flex, Fly) – tell Mark I said Hi!
- Monon trail – perfect northside spot for walking and/or biking
B E A U T Y
- Bobby Cooper Salon – hair
Have the best time in Indianapollis … Safe travel and enjoy your stay!